Blog

Blog 2017-10-08T03:28:46+00:00

The Connection Between Migraines and Neck Pain

It is a common complaint of those suffering from migraines to have neck pain accompanying it. Research reported on by the National Headache Foundation revealed that 38% of migraine sufferers also had neck pain either before or after a migraine. And, 31% report having neck pain at the same time as a migraine. This means overall, 69% of those with [...]

Relieving Sciatica Through Proper Spinal Alignment

The pain of sciatica can be anywhere from mild to severe and is quite unpleasant. It is most often due to pressure being put on the sciatic nerve that travels from the lumbar spine through the buttocks and branches off into each leg. What are some common symptoms one experiences with sciatica? A sensation of pins and needles or burning [...]

Tackling Migraines Through Proper Spinal Alignment

It may be hard to tell if someone is having a migraine or another kind of a headache. Therefore, we are going to take a look at some of the common symptoms of migraines and where to find a natural, long-lasting solution for migraines and other headache types. Is It a Migraine? Here are some things to watch out for [...]

An Uncommon & Effective Sciatica Solution in Cedar Park, TX

Sciatica is a common condition that is characterized by pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve.  The sciatic nerve is the largest and longest nerve in the body.  It branches from nerves in the lower back and from there, travels down through the hips, buttocks, and back of each leg. There can be a number of reasons [...]

How Cedar Park, TX Residents Are Regaining Balance After Vertigo

When one experiences a vertigo attack, it can be extremely frightening. He may feel as if the room around him or the things in it are spinning and many have a hard time maintaining balance. Vertigo episodes are often accompanied by: Nausea and/or vomiting Sweating Tinnitus – ringing in the ears Headaches In order to understand why vertigo happens, it [...]

Misalignments in the Neck Linked to Vertigo

is the sensation that a person or the things around him are spinning. It often hits suddenly with no previous warning and can cause a person to have to lie down until the feeling passes. It may disturb one’s entire day and can cause a person to live in fear of when the next episode will strike. What are some [...]