- Complete a brief questionnaire to help us get to know you. The doctor will use this information to make recommendations for your care.You can also download, print, and fill out this questionnaire now and bring it with you if you prefer.
- Enjoy a short video introduction to NUCCA chiropractic care while we enter your data into our computer system and prepare for your consultation.
- You’ll meet the doctor who will review your health history and determine if yours is a chiropractic case. You will be advised of the cost of any office procedures and given a copy of our written financial policies.
- Postural analysis, standard physical, orthopedic, neurological, and chiropractic tests will be performed to determine the cause(s) of your problem.
- SEMG measures the muscular imbalance correlated with the postural imbalance and imbalance in the nervous system.
- Necessary views will be taken to visualize the location of any spinal problems, reveal any pathologies, and make your chiropractic care more precise.
- Before proper care can be rendered the doctor will study your examination findings. Later, you’ll see your x-rays, review the doctor’s findings and get specific care for your next visit.
Here at Symmetry Health we use State-Of-The-Art Technology!
Surface Electromyography (SEMG) is another method our office utilizes to detect areas of disturbance to the nervous system. This painless diagnostic tool also provides a way to monitor progress and determine when maximum results have been achieved.
Precises x-rays and accurate measurement allows us to determine the most effective way to correct spinal misalignment. The X-rays taken of the head and neck at our office are specialized and cannot be duplicated even in a hospital setting.
Balancing the head on the neck and correcting misaligned cervical vertebrae requires only a controlled light touch when measurements are accurate. No forceful twisting or popping is necessary. Like the combination for a lock, the adjustment for each patient is unique. It is doubtful that any to are exactly alike.